When you first start washing your hair with a shampoo bar, your hair may feel stiff at first. This makes sense because the hair is stripped of all the chemical junk that has built up in it over time by washing with conventional shampoos. So don't give up, your hair will really get used to this healthier way of washing your hair.
An apple cider vinegar rinse is a great way to care for your hair. It is a natural product that can make your hair healthier and shinier. In this blog article we explain how to make an apple cider vinegar rinse and how to use it.
What is apple cider vinegar rinse?
Apple cider vinegar rinse is a mixture of water and apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is a natural product that has many benefits for the hair. It can help to:
- Reduce tangles and frizzy hair
- Give your hair more body and shine
- Remove soap scum build-up
- To clarify the hair
- Reduce dandruff
- Prevent hair loss
Why is cloudy apple cider vinegar better?
Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting apples. There are two types of apple cider vinegar: clear apple cider vinegar and cloudy apple cider vinegar. Clear apple cider vinegar has been heated and filtered, which loses many of the nutrients and bacteria. Cloudy apple cider vinegar has not been heated or filtered, so it contains more nutrients and bacteria.
How do you make an apple cider vinegar rinse?
It is very easy to make an apple cider vinegar rinse. You only need:
- 250 ml of water
- 1/2 to 4 tablespoons cloudy apple cider vinegar
- Possibly 5 drops of essential oil
Mix the water and apple cider vinegar in a bottle. If necessary, add essential oil for a pleasant scent.
How do you use an apple cider vinegar rinse?
Wash your hair as you normally do. Rinse your hair well. Apply the apple cider vinegar rinse to your hair and massage it well. Rinse the rinse out after a few minutes.
- Dry hair needs less apple cider vinegar than oily hair. Experiment to find the best ratio for your hair type.
- You can also use the apple cider vinegar rinse as a conditioner. Apply the rinse to your hair after washing and let it sit before rinsing.
- You can also use the apple cider vinegar rinse to clarify your hair. Add a few tablespoons of chamomile tea to the rinse.
An apple cider vinegar rinse is a simple and effective way to care for your hair. It is a natural product that can make your hair healthier and shinier.